viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

The Course of True Love (And First Dates) by Cassandra Clare Review

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 10:54
Title: The Course of True Love (And First Dates)
Series: The Bane Chronicles #10
Author:Cassandra Clare
Pages: 40
Release Date: March 18th 2014
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books

Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood might fall in love—but first they have a first date. 

When Magnus Bane, warlock, meets Alec Lightwood, Shadowhunter, sparks fly. And what happens on their first date lights a flame...







The last installment of the Bane Chronicles was the one book I could not wait to own, it promised me the first date of my favorite couple: Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood. I preordered it, marked my calendar, spoke about it every time I could and this Tuesday when I turned on my kindle it was there! I should have seen the signs that it might not be what I was expecting.

The first sign was the change of titles in the series:


Then the constant release date changes:

But I’m a naïve fool so when I finally had it I was so happy:
 
But after reading I was: 

I have seriously read better written fan fiction than this; after all those changes in release dates I was expecting a great short story but it just fell flat, frankly I just want my money back or Cassandra Clare to tell me that it was a joke and give me a brand new book that showcases how amazing Alec and Magnus are.

Rating:

      
    
    

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos