domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

TBR Pile Reading Challenge February Wrap-up

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 11:00

So another month has gone by and the challenge of finishing my to read pile that only seems to grow larger evry week but progress no matter how small is better than no progress at all so here I am showing off the books that I read in February for this challenge:






Sadly I only read seven books from my to read pile, the thing is february was a month filled with many new releases that I was anxiously expecting so the new books as they usually did were read before the old ones, the same thing happened with the reviews. 

Overall Ive read 22 books out of fifty that I challenged myself to read year so I can say I'm on track, hopefully I will read more in March.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos