martes, 4 de marzo de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (16)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:29

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week  features a list of all the authors that are quiet popular but I have not read a single book written by them.

1)Laini Taylor

Wrote "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" I have heard many good things about this series but for some reason I'm not intrigued by jher books and I have yet to buy them.

2) J. R. R. Tolkein

I have The Hobbit but I have yet to read it; I haven't even seen any of the movies based on his work.

3) David Levithan

I know he is a very popular contemporary ya author but I have no desire to read books that wil potentially depress me I learned my lesson with John Green.

4)Gayle Forman

Read the author above to know why I haven't read any of her books.

5)Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the French Kiss seems to be her most popular novel but after reading the blurb I didn't feel like reading it.

6) Beth Revis

I finally caved  in and bought Thes Broken Stars but it'd gathering dust inmy room.

These are the authos I can think about right now but I'm sure there are many more.

2 comentarios:

Unknown on 4 de marzo de 2014, 9:57 dijo...

My list could go on and on. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the newer popular authors. I'll get to them soon, I hope ;)
My TTT Book Hangovers Blabs Books

Missie on 4 de marzo de 2014, 18:34 dijo...

I am reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone right now, such an amazing story, super good world-building!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos