martes, 7 de enero de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (9)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 12:06

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Blogging/Reading Resolutions
1.Review more books: I read many books last year but I hardly wrote any reviews. For 2014 I want to write at least one review every week.
2. Read more classics: Most of the books I read are YA and I hope this year I will branch out more.

3.Interact more: I follow many blogs but I hardly ever interact with other blogers.

4.Not getting so upset if I don't finish a book: I wasted some time finishing books that I wasn'y enjoying when I should have just left them and started a new book.

5.Go back to the Gym: I broke my ankle last year so I had to stay still for a few months and my doctor just gave me permision to go back to the gym

6.Save money: I want to go on a trip to Europe but I want to pay dor it myself with no help from anyone.

7.Be more forgiving.

8.Control my compulsive shopping.

9.Not push people away

10. Be happy.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I love your list, especially #7 :) Good luck on your goals :)
My TTT

Lina Jiménez on 8 de enero de 2014, 7:37 dijo...

Thanks!

Lina Jiménez on 8 de enero de 2014, 7:37 dijo...

Thanks, it's also my most challenging resolution.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos