miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:55

We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up...

This Year I decided to participate in the 2014 TBR Challenge hosted by Bookish where you choose books that have been in your to read list for a while, according to my Goodreads profile I have 228 books, about half of them have been in my shelf for over a year so hopefully this challenge will help me get my pile down.

The level I chose for this challenge is married with  children which mean I'll try to read more then 50 books.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos