sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (18)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 17:45

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This week I bought


Received from the Author:






Received via Netgalley












4 comentarios:

CG @ Paper Fury on 26 de enero de 2014, 4:41 dijo...

These look great! I love the cover of Evertrue! And Poison Dance was really cool, short but great. I hope you enjoy your reads. :) My StS!

Jillyn on 26 de enero de 2014, 17:03 dijo...

I received Queen of Hearts this week too. It sounds so good. Enjoy! My STS

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 27 de enero de 2014, 18:01 dijo...

Great haul. I've just started Anything To Have You, so far it's okay but I'm not too far into it. Being Sloane Jacobs looks really great too. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Lina Jiménez on 27 de enero de 2014, 19:23 dijo...

I'm not likinng Anything to have you that much but I just started it.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos