domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

Monday Book Recommendations: The Queen of Two Kingdoms Series by Olivia Longueville

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.


Title: Between Two Kings
Series: The Queen of Two Kingdoms
Author: Olivia Longueville
Date Published: November 10th 2015
Publisher: MadeGlobal Publishing

Anne Boleyn is accused of adultery and imprisoned in the Tower. The very next day she is due to be executed at the hand of a swordsman. Nothing can change the tragic outcome. England will have a new queen before the month is out. And yet…

What if events conspired against Henry VIII and his plans to take a new wife? What if there were things that even Thomas Cromwell couldn’t control, things which would make it impossible for history to go to plan?



The year is 1536.
History is about to be changed forever. 
The old Anne Boleyn is dead.
The new Anne is a cold and calculating woman.
Between Two Kings.


The Queen of Two Kingdoms Series by Olivia Longueville 



I've been following this story since it was being published on Fanfiction.net  since at least 2012 and it still has me as hooked as it did on the day I discovered it. When I found out it was being turned into a series I freaked, seriously everyone needs to reads this.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos