miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:18

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:


Title: Starling 
Author: Fiona Paul
Series: Secrets of the Eternal Rose #3
Pages: 336
Release Date: March 20th 2014

Blurb from Goodreads:


In the final book in the trilogy, Cass and Luca are back in Venice trying to find the Book of the Eternal Rose to clear Luca's name and keep them both out of prison. But the hunters become the hunted when the Order of the Eternal Rose figures out their plan. Filled with twists and turns, danger and torrid romances, this novel brings the Secrets of the Eternal Rose novels to a thrilling, heart-pounding, sexy conclusion.





I've had a rocky relashionship with this series, some things I love others I hate with a pasion and now the it's coming to an end SO Cass better keep up the character growth spurt she had in the last book.




4 comentarios:

Barbara on 11 de diciembre de 2013, 10:03 dijo...

Sounds great. I hope you'll like it. New follower :)
Baileys

Lina Jiménez on 11 de diciembre de 2013, 10:21 dijo...

Thanks!

starryeyedjen on 11 de diciembre de 2013, 14:28 dijo...

I agree...I had a bit of a rocky start with this series, but I have to admit I'm addicted. :) Can't wait to read this one! Great pick!

Em on 11 de diciembre de 2013, 19:44 dijo...

I wasn't absoulutely crazy about Venom, but I am probably going to go on with the series!
Thanks for stopping by!
Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos