viernes, 27 de diciembre de 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (9)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 12:48


The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
This weeks Question:

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us!  Pictures!!!


I didn't get as many books as I would've liked but I really liked the ones I recieved.


6 comentarios:

The Book Cove on 27 de diciembre de 2013, 12:56 dijo...

Great book haul! Looks like some great reads
-Jessi (www.thebookcove.com)

Rainy on 27 de diciembre de 2013, 14:08 dijo...

Wow looks like you got some good ones. My advice: read the first Divergent (which you will love) and stop there! The third broke my heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower. Have a great week.

Unknown on 27 de diciembre de 2013, 15:10 dijo...

Divergent is so good, what's that book with the hand on the cover??? Anyway, I'm following you through GFC and Bloglovin'!

Lina Jiménez on 27 de diciembre de 2013, 18:22 dijo...

It's called .4 by Mike A. Lancaster.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via G+ , Bloglovin. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours
Happy Holidays!

Unknown on 31 de diciembre de 2013, 1:58 dijo...

Congrats on your books :)
New Follower via Bloglovi'
My FF: http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-and-follow-5_26.html

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos