sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 16:44
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This past week I bought:









I had a great week, I was finally able to buy the rest of the "Private" serie,got a few new releases and some old releases that I had been meaning to buy for a while.















4 comentarios:

Unknown on 7 de diciembre de 2013, 17:35 dijo...

The Cassandra Clare books are great. :) I love her series. Just One Day is also a really good book, and I've heard Pawn is as well.

Enjoy the books!
My STS

Unknown on 7 de diciembre de 2013, 20:07 dijo...

A job from hell looks like my type of book, Hope you enjoy! Happy Reading!

My STS

CG @ Paper Fury on 8 de diciembre de 2013, 4:00 dijo...

Pawn was pretty awesome. I'd love to read some of Cassandra Clare. I know! I'm shockingly behind on her books (I'll probably see the movie of City of Bones before I get round to reading the book. Shocker. XD). Happy reading!
My Sts!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 8 de diciembre de 2013, 18:21 dijo...

Wow you bought a lot of amazing books this week! I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos