martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:38


"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!

I had a very hard time with this one, there are just to many books coming out in 2014 that I just can't wait to read, they are listed in no particular order:

1) Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

To be honest this is the book I'm most excited for but I'm also quite nervous, the last few series endings (Requiem and Allegiant) have been so disappointing, nevertheless I have complete faith in Veronica Rossi.






2) The Course of True Love (And First Dates) by Cassandra Clare

I'm a Magnus and Alec fan and since they are currently broken up I need something where they are happy.

3)Cress by Marissa Meyer

This year I discovered The Lunar Chronicles and I loved the first two books, so now he only thing I have to do is wait for the new ones to come out.







4)Creators by Tiffany Truitt

The world Ms.Truit created in this series is amazing, I can't wait to see how it ends.









5)Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep

I can't wait to see what Gwen an Co. do in this book.








6) Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

After the way Siege and Storm ended I need to know what happend next. Does it make me a bad perdon if I 'm hoping The Darkling wins?







7)Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater

More Cole St. Claire!!








8)Silver Shadows by Ricelle Mead

The center will hold, or at least I hope it will









9)Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

No cover yet but I can't wait for more Kami Glass

10)The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten #3

No cover or tittle but after the cliffhanger the book ended in my life depends on knowing what hppens next.










1 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 3 de diciembre de 2013, 12:34 dijo...

Some really great picks on your list today. I really need to read Veronica Rossi's series as I have the final one as an ARC - I've heard it's really great. Really need to start the Lunar Chronicles as well.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos