viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (8)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:43

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
This weeks Question:

Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.


Well this year was quite normal for me so here are some things I did

1) I started a book blog. Not the most exciting thing but I'm happy I did it.

2) As of May 2013 I got my compulsive shopping under control, I even managed to save some money this year.

3)Went to the 2013 Tae Kwan Do World Cup in Puebla and met the olympic gold medalist Maria Espinoza and several world class athletes


The nice lady in gray has a gold medal in the 2004  Olympic Games and bronze one in the 2012 games!!


I had a pretty normal year but it was a good one.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos