miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

WWW Wednesday (8)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:25

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are:

What am I currently reading? Inner circle by Kate Brian, I'm a fan of books that take place in boarding schools.









What did I recently finish reading? Brooke by Veronica Rossi. I have been waiting forever for this little novella, once again Miss Rossi didn't disappoint.









What will I read next? I think I will read Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz. 

2 comentarios:

Elizabeth on 27 de noviembre de 2013, 10:12 dijo...

ENJOY your reads.

I haven't gotten much reading done this week. I am visiting my sisters.

Happy Thanksgiving if you live in the USA.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My W…W...W...

BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway titled: Guess The Baby: Giveaway

Anónimo dijo...

I like boarding school stories too. I'll have to check that one out. :) I posted here: http://lipsyy.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/www-wednesday-2711203/

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos