domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Super Six Sunday (5)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:30

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .


This weeks feature is Super Six Books that have been on my To Read List for more than six months.

Fortunately there are only two books that are already published that have been on my shelf for more than six months so some of these have been less time but they are the ones that have been there the longest.

1) The Disappearances by Gemma Malley
On my shelf since September 26th 2012

3






2)Classy by Derek Blasberg
On my shelf since October 4th 2012









3)Young Bess by Margaret Irwin
On my shelf since November 25th 2012









4) Revelations by J.A. Souders
On my shelf since February 13th 2013









5) The Clearing by Shalini Boland
On my shelf since March 5th 2013










6)The Right and the Real by Joelle Anthony
On my shelf since May 16th 2013










*I took the dates from my Goodreads account.

2 comentarios:

Danny on 10 de noviembre de 2013, 22:46 dijo...

Revelations by J.A. Souders is also on my list - but I'm not entirely sure I still need to read it. Have to read some reviews first :))

Unknown on 11 de noviembre de 2013, 12:02 dijo...

The Clearing has me intrigued - will have to check it out! Here is my list Just Reading for Fun

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos