viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (6)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:19

The Feature &and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
This weeks Question:
Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?


I recieved this book as a Christmas present and I hated it, so when they announced that there was going to be a film I didn't bother to go to the movies and see it. A few years later at a slumber party my friend insisted I watch it, so imagine my surprise when I actually loved the film.Then again anything with Meryl Streep is excellent.





In this case I saw the movie first, and I loved it, so when we left the theater I went to the nearest book shop and got the book but unforunately the characters that I loved on screen felt bland on paper and theplot that was so entertaining felt boring as I read.





I like the movie on slightly better than the book. I feel that the animation in the movie was so great that it only made you enjoy the story more.

5 comentarios:

Alison Can Read on 15 de noviembre de 2013, 9:35 dijo...

Hopping through. I really loved Devils Wears Prada as a film. I think i've read the book, but I can't remember. That's sad.
My FF

Unknown on 15 de noviembre de 2013, 9:53 dijo...

I haven't read any of these books, or seen the movies, so I can't really say. But I have heard The Devil Wears Prada is a great movie, and I agree that Meryl Streep is amazing!

Tina @ Pages of Comfort
My FF

Rainy on 15 de noviembre de 2013, 14:38 dijo...

Never read any of those books myself but I did like the Devil Wears Prada movie. New Bloglovin' follower. My FF

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 15 de noviembre de 2013, 17:14 dijo...

Haven't seen the last one but I loved Stardust and The Devil Wears Prada, have not read either of the books though. My F&FF.

Unknown on 15 de noviembre de 2013, 22:18 dijo...

I am a new Bloglovin' follower. I really liked Stardust and Devil Wears Prada, but I never read either books! I'm really surprised about Stardust because that's a Neil Gaiman book and he's a fantastic writer!
Here is my FF
FF

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos