lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them 

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them 


 Sword fighting-Eragon

I had a lot of fun reading about Eragon's lessons with Brom that I used to act them out.

Magic Show - The Night Circus

Reading about the amazing Tents created throughout the book I wished I could do it.

Harry Potter-Magic

This one explains himself

 All things the Edmond Dante got taught while in Prison

I might not use all this knowledge to get revenge it's still interesting how Edmond went from being someone with little education to someone so cultured.

Singing-  Under the Never Sky

I have many talents but singing is not one of them I don't want to be this virtuoso just to be capable to carry a tune.

  Book Binding- Inkheart

Meggie's dad can do this and for some reason I've wanted to learn how to do that.

  Survival Skills- The Swiss family Robinson

I'm a city child born and raised that has easy access to everything, I would not survive in the wild.


Playing the Violin- If you find me


My parents always talked about getting me into lessons but never did and now I figured that I was to old to start.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos