domingo, 10 de julio de 2016

Monday Book Recommendations: Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.



Title:  Steel Scars
Series: Red Queen #.2
Author: Victoria Aveyard
Date Published: January 5th 2016

Publisher: Harper Teen

Farley was raised to be strong, but being tasked with planting the seeds of rebellion in Norta is a tougher job than expected. As she travels the land recruiting black market traders, smugglers, and extremists for her first attempt at an attack on the capital, she stumbles upon a connection that may prove to be the key to the entire operation—Mare Barrow.






 Novella's can be tricky, some feel like they were written just so the author could make more money but in this case it actually added more substance  to the main series

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos