jueves, 24 de marzo de 2016

Reading Habits Book Tag

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


I cant remember where I saw this but I loved the idea so feel free to answer this on your blog just leave a comment with a link to your answers.

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?

I tend to read in my bed or in my desk, this way and can read and do homework

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Ribbons! although I love bookmarks I always loose them but I have a pretty big collection of ribbons so I always use those.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?

Definitely ate the end of the chapter, otherwise I feel like I'm cheating for some reason

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?

I take brakes to go for snacks and water so I can stretch my body a little bit.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?

Both, usually my tv is on but muted and I have my headphones on, for some reason I focus a lot better in these conditions

6. One book at a time or several at once?

Multiple books, otherwise I tend to finish books in one sitting  so reading many t the same time forces me to pace myself.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere  but I prefer to read at home.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

In my head, I hate when people read aloud to themselves

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip passages?

I'm guilty of sometimes reading ahead but only if I start suspecting something might ruin the entire book for me.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

I'm divided on this one, I love looking at a bookshelf and being able to see which the favorite are because they are more worn than other books but at the same time I love for my books to be in a pristine condition.

11. Do you write in your books?

 Yep, I'll doodle, underline my favorite texts or write my thoughts in the margins

12. What are you currently reading?


The "A song of Ice and Fire Series"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos