lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

I haven't given many 5 star ratings lately, these are the ones I've given in2015 and 2016

Assassin's Heart (Assassin's Heart #1) by Sarah Ahiers

We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson 

Ignite (Defy #2) by Sara B. Larson (Goodreads Author)

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo

Empire of Shadows (Bhinian Empire #2) by Miriam Forster

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos