jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

First Month of Second Semester of Graphic Design

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Last year I went back to college to get a degree in Graphic Design and my second semester started on February 8th. 

I'm definitely in love with my school campus , just look at how bright my classrooms are!
 It's all natural light helped by the white walls giving the room a nice and airy feel so it helps stimulate creativity. The biggest shock has definitely been my nude portrait class but after a few minutes of sketching you definitely forget that your subject is naked.

The workload is definitely getting to me assignments are obviously becoming more complicated so they are taking more brain power and time to do, so stress has definitely been present but it's worth it. I just need to organize my days a little better.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos