lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (44)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 20:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Character I Would Dress Up AS On Halloween.


I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of wearing costumes, this is weird because when I was a kid I owned all the costumes from the Disney store, so when I do wear one it's usually pretty simple

1)Emma Woodhouse: I would love to wear a Regency style gown.

2)Madeline: I actually wore this already, although not for Halloween and everyone liked it.

3)Thing One and Thing Two: This is one of my favorite couples/best friend costume.

4)A Slytherin student: I alway liked the Hogwarts uniform so since I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore its only fair that I wear it's house colors.

5)Katniss Everdeen : I would wear anything that Katniss owns that was designed by Cinna.

6)Eloise: Eloise is a great option for a last minute costume.

7)Susan Pevensie: Either in her "normal" wear or something she would have worn in Narnia.

8)Dorothy Gale: Just for the pleasure of being able to wear sparkly red shoes.

9)Cinder: I would dress as her when she was a mechanic.

10)If I'm honest any type of princess gown is my favorite type of costume, I don't care if it's medieval, renaissance or from a land far far away.

1 comentarios:

Unknown on 4 de noviembre de 2014, 9:57 dijo...

Katniss and Cinder are both great costume picks!
-Jon from Bookish Antics

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos