lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (42)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


1)England: This is a place I have dreamed of visiting since I'm a little girl, if I ever get to visit it's going to be hard to leave.

2) Narnia: but like in a time of peace definitely not during The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

3)The Alps: I blame Heidi for this one.

4)Alagaësia: I would love to live there but not during Eragon's time, I would love to be there before Galbatorix took over so I could  see the Riders and their Dragons
.
5)The Nautilus: I know that this isn't  exactly a geographic location but I'm very curious to see Captain Nemo's Submarine.

6)Julie Kagawa's Never Never: I think everyone at some loin has wanted to live among fairies and I am no exception

7) Paris: The City of Love

8)Boston: Many boarding school books take place in Boston and they all describe it like a lovely place, I want to go there in the fall.

9)Avonelea: I need to visit the place where Anne Shirley grew up.

10)England: I know it was my first pick but I want to go there so much that I decided to write it again.

4 comentarios:

Missie on 13 de octubre de 2014, 19:10 dijo...

I so want to live among fairies!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Lina Jiménez on 14 de octubre de 2014, 8:18 dijo...

It sounds so amazing but according to most books it's not such a good idea.

Anónimo dijo...

Boston is a beautiful city. And England is liking coming home :)

Missie on 14 de octubre de 2014, 19:19 dijo...

Great list! I love how much diversity there is on the lists!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos