viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (41)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:03

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!



The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas
The Vault of Dreamers (Untitled #1) Caragh M. O'Brien
The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) Rick Yancey


The Last Days of Lorien (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #5) by Pittacus Lore
Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Headhunters Race (Headhunters #1) by Limberly Afe


The Last Princess (Last Princess #1) by Galaxy Craze
A Matter of Days by Amber Kizer
Rooms by Lauren Oliver


In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink #2) by Mindy McGinnis
The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files) by Pittacus Lore


On the Blog this week:






















4 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 11 de octubre de 2014, 16:43 dijo...

Amazing haul this week. My review of In A Handful of Dust goes live tonight and I really enjoyed it. I did prefer Not A Drop, but I think that's because I was still heartbroken over the ending of it when I picked up the sequel. I hope you enjoy your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

N o v a - Z a y on 12 de octubre de 2014, 22:17 dijo...

The Perilous Sea has like the nicest cover ever! I haven't read the first book but it seems really interesting. It's high fantasy, right? I can barely remember now lol
Please check out my haul (and leave a comment?), here!
- Nova @ Out of Time

Lina Jiménez on 13 de octubre de 2014, 8:05 dijo...

Thanks, I also liked Not a Drop to Drink more than In a Handful of Dust.

Lina Jiménez on 13 de octubre de 2014, 8:06 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by, The Perilous Sea and the book before it were both great reads.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos