viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (42)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:00

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

I had to add some that I for some reason I forgot to add to last week post but all in all I'm really happy with the things I bought.


The Children of Men by P. d. James
Five's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #7) by Pittacus Lore


Girls on Film (A-List #2) by Zoey Dean
Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen


Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
Prep School Confidential (Prep School Confidential #1) by Kara Taylor
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin


Survival Colony 9 by Joshua Bellin
The Fall By Bethany Griffin
The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard


Whisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy #2) by Alexandra Harvey
The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu

This week on the Blog:


















5 comentarios:

Unknown on 18 de octubre de 2014, 1:50 dijo...

Wow! So many great looking books. Hope you enjoy them all.

My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Leydy on 18 de octubre de 2014, 22:21 dijo...

Books Books, I love books and I hope you enjoy your new books!

Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter these giveaways: 13 books in a box & a Spooktacular Box of Books

Anónimo dijo...

Hope you enjoy your new books, they all look great.
Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

Anónimo dijo...

I have The Perfectionists as well. Looking forward to it.

caffeinejunkie on 19 de octubre de 2014, 14:48 dijo...

Great haul! Happy reading! My STS.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos