sábado, 24 de mayo de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (28)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 10:41


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

Due to my final I had a pretty slow week and like zero time for reading, let's hope  next week is better.


Tease by Amanda Maciel
The Winter Bride by Anne Gracie (Chance Sisters #2)
The System by Gemma Malley (The Killables #3)




8 comentarios:

cindysloveofbooks on 24 de mayo de 2014, 12:43 dijo...

Those are all new to me titles. Enjoy them

Danni Mae on 24 de mayo de 2014, 16:10 dijo...

I've heard of the Winter Bride. Are you going to read that one now or wait until it gets a little colder?

Lina Jiménez on 24 de mayo de 2014, 16:52 dijo...

I actually just finished it.

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, TEASE. I've been wanting to buy that sometime now because of the pretty cover. I know I will give in soon enough. I keep seeing it around.

Anónimo dijo...

This is totally not book related but... I've always wanted to learn Spanish. I've got loads of Spanish resources which I never got around to opening YET. LOL

Unknown on 25 de mayo de 2014, 7:49 dijo...

I loved Tease, I was a bit anxious about it because of the topic but it wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be, I still got angry at it in parts, both because of the Protag and Antag. Happy reading! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Lina Jiménez on 25 de mayo de 2014, 11:40 dijo...

I just stareted it and I feel so conflicted about it.

Lina Jiménez on 25 de mayo de 2014, 15:17 dijo...

I can help you with it if you want!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos