sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (27)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:49

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

So this week I bought:


The Perimeter (Outside #3) by Shalini Boland
Creators (The Lost Souls #3) by Tiffany Truitt
The Hunt (Project Paper Doll) Stacey Kade


Of Sea and Stone (Secrets of Itlantis #1) by Kate Avery Ellison
My not so Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #3) by Rachel Harris
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama


Pointe by Brandy Colbert 
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen










3 comentarios:

Unknown on 18 de mayo de 2014, 8:47 dijo...

Ahhh, I so need to pick up Pointe and Plus One already (though I am 50/50 about Plus One from the reviews) but I do want to make up my own mind about it. Happy reading! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

michie scott on 19 de mayo de 2014, 6:09 dijo...

I like to read The Hunt.
Great haul

Please visit my Stacking the Shelves

HelloJennyReviews on 23 de mayo de 2014, 21:35 dijo...

Such beautiful covers! I have to pick up a lot of these.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos