sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (26)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:34

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

I'm very happy with this week's haul although I haven't enjoyed all the books the ones I did like have been very good.


#16 Things I thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
The Clearing by Shalini Boland
Burn Out Kristi Helving


Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Fractured Innocence by Julia Crane


Broken Visions by Jessica Sorensen 
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Frozen By Erin Bowman















5 comentarios:

Gabs @ My Full Bookshelf on 3 de mayo de 2014, 9:52 dijo...

Nice haul! Don't Look Back looks good. :)

Visit My STS

Grace Fonseca on 3 de mayo de 2014, 14:53 dijo...

The Forever Song was so good. Burn Out looks really interesting.

Grace
Books of Love

Unknown on 4 de mayo de 2014, 8:54 dijo...

Dorothy, The Forever Song and Don't Look Back, best haul ever. I have all but the only one I've actually read so far is Don't Look Back, which is amazing so hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

TwilightWildflower on 4 de mayo de 2014, 19:57 dijo...

Would really like to read Frozen (and the book 1 Taken).

http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2014/05/04/stacking-the-shelves-5/

Jillyn on 7 de mayo de 2014, 3:47 dijo...

Great haul this week. Dorothy Must Die, Don't Look Back, Burn Out, and #16ThingsIThoughtWereTrue are all on my TBR list. You have good taste :) Enjoy them. My STS

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos