jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

My Journal Collection

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30
I love pretty journals and k since I was a little girl but most of the time they go unused because I love to just display them or line them up on my bed to take pretty pictures of them. Let me show of off my collection:


1. My zebra Journal cost $11 and I bought in a CVS and I'm currently using it to document my day, or at least I'm trying to since I can't seem to find the time to write in it.

2. My red art journal. I bought this a few year ago in a bookstore and it's sort of a scrapbook for me, the problem with this is journal is that I'm a bit of a perfectionist that is scared to ruin the pretty pages with my horrible ideas.

3. My double decker bus journal. I bought this one during my back to school shopping I honestly have no idea what I'm going to write/do with this one but it's just so pretty.

4. My new year, new me journal. I got this one form my parents during new years eve so I could document my life during 2016 but at the rate I'm going it probably won't be used until 2017

5. Keep calm and Carry on Journal and London underground set. These two came in a little package together and were a total impulse buy from my parents because they are well of my obsession for all things British.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos