jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

First Trip to a Used Bookshop

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

When I was a kid my mom had a strict rule against buying used books because apparently paper stores a great deal of bacteria and considering I had a pretty bad dust allergy the rule made sense.

Now that I'm older and my allergy is under control one of my friends convinced me to explore our city a little and during our trip we came across this used bookshop and we decided to check it out.

I liked the overall feel of the store and the way all the books felt so loved but I definitely would like to see a more recent selection, I had a hard time finding something published after 1999.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos