lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2016

My Ten favorite tv shows of all time

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows of All Time

1) Friends 


I remember watching this sometimes with my parents, I didn't understand a lot of the jokes until I watched the show when I was older. Now I love watching this for a little 90's nostalgia.

2) The Borgias


I love everything about this show, especially Cesare Borgia he kind of reminds me of a real life Darkling. I'm so sad that this got canceleld.

3) How I met your mother


Although I always though this was a copy of Friends and I hated the final seasons, I still love re watching this while I do homework.

4) Supernatural


I only discovered this series this year but I already binged watched the first 10 seasons. I'm pretty obsessed with Castiel.

5) Grey's Anatomy


I love all the drama and bizarre situations they come up with, still I wish Christina would come back for some reason.

6) Shadowhunters


I hated the movie so I was a bit skeptical of the series but I ended up loving it. I really hope that season 2 has a better special effects budget.










0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos