lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

10 songs I love

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Songs that I love

1) As long as you love me by The Backstreet Boys

This has been my favorite song since I'm 4 years old and it's still in my top 25 most played songs.

2) Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon

My brother and I played this on a loop during our trip to New York to recharge our energy.

3) Say you love me by Jesse Ware

I love the lyrics of the song.

4) Sunday Girl by Florrie Arnold

I heard this song in some perfume commercial and became obessed with it.

5) Explosive by Bond

This is my get pumped song, so I can prepare myself to face the day

6) Never let you go by Jakaranda

This is due to the scene in Parent Trap when Lindsey Lohan goes to her mom's studio to take pictures.

7) As the World Falls Down by David Bowie

I loved the ball scene in the movie labyrinth and the song just amazing.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos