lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

TopTen Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish 

1)Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

I can't seem to get into books that feature Angels, maybe it's  the Catholic in me.

2)Naughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

I started this series when the YA book market was saturated with dystopian novels so I think this may have made me enjoy this less.

3) The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

I usually like Patrick Ness but I never got into this.

4)The Selection by Kiera Cass

This series was always my guilty pleasure but after the last book I don't plan on reading the main series anymore.

5) Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

I've already tried to read the first book twice but I never get past the first half of the book, maybe third time's the charm.

6) The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

I picked up the first book during the reading slump and I still haven't finished it, maybe during the winter Holidays.

7) Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

This series inspired one of my favorite movies but I just couldn't connect with the book version of the main character.

8) Defiance by C. J. Redwine

I ordered the last book online but there was a problem and it was never delivered, I keep forgetting that I still haven't bought it.

9) The Forest of Hands and Teeth

I read the first book a few years ago, I actually have no idea why I never read the rest of the series.

10) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

I have all the series in my house but I haven't started the second book because I keep reading new books.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos