lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

Top Ten Characters I'd Name My Kids After

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Freebie so I choseTop Ten Characters I'd Name My Kids After

Some of these characters are personal favorites and others I just like how they sound in my head.

1) Lyra Belacqua (His Dark Materials) 

2) Tinsley Carmichael (It Girl)

3)Amalthea (The Last Unicorn)

4)Rose Weasley (Harry Potter)

5)Alex Sheathes (Delirium)

6) Arya (Eragon)

7) Amberly (The Selection)

8)Rosalie (Twilight)

9) Sara Crewe (A Little Princess)

10) Ash (The Iron Fey)



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos