viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (65)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

It finally feels like I'm finally getting out of this reading slump! For the first time in two months I was able to browse my favorite bookstore and actually get excited about buying new books!! 



The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd
The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1) by Virginia Boecker
Hunted (Sinners #2) Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki


Tiny Pretty Things by 

Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by 









8 comentarios:

Diane Subsits Lynch on 25 de julio de 2015, 9:48 dijo...

I haven't read any of these, they look good. Hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Grace Fonseca dijo...

These look amazing indeed. I hope you love all your new books. The Witch Hunter was very good indeed.

Grace @ Books of Love

Paulina on 25 de julio de 2015, 13:52 dijo...

Daughter of Deep Silence is going awesome I've had a hard time putting it down.

Paulina on 25 de julio de 2015, 13:56 dijo...

I'm in love with the cover and I enjoyed the first few chapters, so we'll see how it goes:)

Chrissi Reads on 25 de julio de 2015, 14:37 dijo...

I really enjoyed Tiny Pretty Things. I hope you like it too :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Krystianna on 25 de julio de 2015, 20:40 dijo...

I've been wanting to check out The Cage for a while. I've heard mixed things but it sounds so good! Have an awesome week. :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Paulina on 26 de julio de 2015, 16:31 dijo...

I't going good, a bit confusing at first with all the different points of view.

Paulina on 26 de julio de 2015, 16:32 dijo...

I'm having mixed feelings about it too but I'm only halfway through with it.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos