lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

 Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movie/TV Shows

AS  Movies:


With the quality of special effects and the rise of 3D I would love to see this on the big screen.


I'm not sure if I want a movie or a mini series for His fair Assassin but I definitely do want someone to produce this, maybe Netflix.


Let's be honest, this book has Chick Flick written all over it 


I know this book already has like two movies but I'm not a fan of them so perhaps a mini series for my favorite book.


I really like this serial so I think that a YouTube web series would be awesome.


The BBC really need to produce a series based on all Tudor books by Katherine Longshore









2 comentarios:

Jess Gofton on 2 de junio de 2015, 3:27 dijo...

Oo great list! If given to the right director I think an adaptation of The Night Circus could be beautiful - I'm pretty sure I heard they were adapting it for TV about a year ago, but I haven't heard anything since so it might have fallen through. Grave Mercy almost made my list this week, too. :)

Emma Hunter on 3 de junio de 2015, 9:02 dijo...

Lovely list! I'm hoping to read The Night Circus this year :-) Definitely would love a series of Katherine Longshore's Tudor books!! Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day! :-)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos