jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (48)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This week's question:

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative, what scene? - Suggested by Seeing Night Book Reviews

This weeks was kind of hard because most of my favorite characters suffer a lot during their books and i honestly don't like suffering so this was a bit difficult. After thinking a lot about it I chose Jenny Humphrey from the It Girl series, the scene I chose takes place during book one when Jenny arrives at her new school and is incredibly excited for the fresh star it symbolizes.





3 comentarios:

Aditi Saha dijo...

Sounds awesome. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/06/feature-follow-14-stepping-into-your.html

Old Follower

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 12 de junio de 2015, 9:10 dijo...

I haven't read that series yet, as I still want to finish Gossip Girl (that series comes before it right?). Old follower!

Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Book Cove dijo...

Had a similar character dilemma. I've been reading a lot more heavy emotional dramas because I really lose myself inside the character, but to voluntarily put myself in those positions....yeah not the best choice. So I went with a thriller instead.

http://www.thebookcove.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-26-becoming-book_13.html

Jessi, The Book Cove

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos