miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Waiting on wednesday (27)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:18


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick this week is:

Title: Eventuality
Series: Sage Hannigan Time Warper #3
Author: Peggy Martinez
Expected ¨Publication: June 1st 2014















This is one of my favorite series, it is the only book that has a love triangle that makes sense and that has two great guys. Not sure if this is the last book of the series but I hope it's not.


1 comentarios:

Unknown on 30 de abril de 2014, 8:52 dijo...

I've never heard of this series before, but definitely one I'll look into now that you mentioned it. Thanks for sharing and hopefully this not the final book in the series ;)
Come by and check out my W.o.W @Book Hangovers

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos