martes, 8 de abril de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (19)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:57

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten most unique books I've ever read.

1) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


This books is unlike anything I've ever read; a magical competition where the battlefield is a circus might not sound very appealing but this book is beautifly written.

2) A monster Calls by Patrick Ness


A very sad but very beautiful book.

3)More than this by Patrick Ness


This is unlike any dystopian novel I've ever read.








1 comentarios:

Unknown on 8 de abril de 2014, 13:03 dijo...

OMG! I love A Monster Calls! I absolutely cried my eyes out too!! lol
My list could of went on and on! I feel like all the books I read are unique in their own way! Hard topic!!
Check out my Top Ten
Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos