domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

Mini Reviews

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:30
*This Review Contains Spoilers*

Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

I was reluctant to read this book because the Blurb made it sound to Emily Murdoch's book "If You Find Me" but it's totally different but not in a good way.
My main issues with the book were that Callie preferred having a relationship, if you can even call it that, with a boy than one with her father. She hurt her father consciously numerous times and never cared, she even felt like it was her right. I think that my biggest issue was how the author handled the sexual abuse of Callie, we find out that one of her moms boyfriends abuses her but nothing gets done about it, it's the only thing Callie lets go of her past just by telling her "boyfriend" about it.


m

The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas

I really enjoyed reading this book a lot I liked the tim jumps because it made it hard to put the book down; the only problem I had with it wasn't the authors fault, I just forgot some events and character from the previous book but it was solved by re-reading The Burning Sky.












0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos