jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

March 2016 Reading Challenge update

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Ok, College is proving to be the bane of my reading time, exams and homework kept me from buying and reading  for two weeks but I still decided to start another three month reading challenge.


The Goodreads Reading Challenge 

I bumped this one up to 100, I'm thinking about bumping it up to 150 but at the rate school is going I'm divided on it.




Young Adult Book Club
's A-Z Reading Challenge 2016 



Overall Progress: 24/26

I didn't have any progress on this challenge because I'm stuck on the letters Q and X so if anyone knows of books that have these letters in the title or the author's name or last name please tell me.

Young Adult Book Club's Quarterly Challenge #21 (March 1-May 31, 2016) 

I've read 4/10

1. Read a book that is a new release published in March, April or May of 2016.

2. Read a book whose title starts with one of the letters of the word SPRING: Riders by Veronica Rossi

3. March is Women's History Month. Read a book with a strong female protagonist: The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh M. O'Brien

4. March 25 is Tolkein Reading Day. Read a book in the fantasy genre: The Shadow Queen by C. J. Redwine

5. April 2 is Children's Book Day. Read a book from your childhood or any children's book. Some ideas here:

6. April 10 is Sibling Day. Read a book where the main characters are siblings or the main character has a sibling with a large role in the book: The Word for Yes by Claire Needlle

7. April 20 is Chinese Language Day. Read a book set in East Asia, written by an Asian author, translated from an original Asian language or with an Asian protagonist. 

8. May is Get Caught Reading Month. Read any book of your choice, but it has to be read entirely in public.

9. May 4 is Star Wars Day! Read a science fiction book or a book set in space.

10. May 24 is Victoria's Day (in Canada and also my birthday so bias). Read a historical book or a book with a character from history.

My TBR Challenge


I'm going slow in this challenge because I've been reading more new releases lately but I'm halfway done with the challenge.

30/50

The Sisters by Claire Douglas August 13th 2015

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos